Friday, December 18, 2009
Thank You
Thank you for all your prayers and concern! We, along with Zack, are taking it one day at a time. Please check back here for updates on how he's doing and specific prayer requests. We appreciate your calls and emails! I'm sorry if we haven't gotten back to everyone, or gotten to you at all. Go ahead and call me, Laura, at any time, and I'll try to get back to you soon. Also feel free to share this site with anyone who is concerned, and ask them to pray with us. That is the most powerful thing any of us can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Laura,
ReplyDeleteThanks for setting this blog up. It makes so much sense and will help us so we don't bug you so much. Keeping you all in our prayers!
The loving hands of LORD Jesus holds you in His promises. I pray for your healing,Zack.
ReplyDeleteChristy (from Hollister SDA)
just found this. jon huff has been updating me daily via text and cell phone for the past month, bless his heart.
ReplyDelete