Congratulations Zack! I haven't been so happy to hear someone having tubes removed in a long time. I heard through the grapevine recently of this blog for Zack and just caught up on his prognosis and progress. Let him know that we are keeping watch out for him up here in washington!
That IS great news. It made my day..... I am thrilled that Zack is making great gains on his road to recovery. Step by Step......
ReplyDeleteA promise for Zack.....
"For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord..." Jeremiah 30:17 pw
Congratulations Zack! I haven't been so happy to hear someone having tubes removed in a long time. I heard through the grapevine recently of this blog for Zack and just caught up on his prognosis and progress. Let him know that we are keeping watch out for him up here in washington!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the great news! Our prayers continue for Zacks recovery!
ReplyDeleteLove Chiqui & Lars